The Fenix CL30R rechargeable camping lantern offers flexibility in power, charging and brightness levels. This versatile lantern not only features a Micro USB port to recharging, but it is first Fenix lantern that servers as an independent charging station for other devices. The powerful CL30R delivers a maximum output of 650 lumens, which illuminates an area 35 meters in diameter.
Powered by one, two or three 18650 rechargeable batteries, this lantern offers five brightness levels, Turbo and Flash. The CL30R features a cold-resistant battery compartment for all-season use, charging and battery-level indicators for accurate operation, and a hanging lanyard and tripod socket for flexible lighting options.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Max 650 lumens, wide-range and high-intensity luminance
- 35-meter diameter wide-range beam
- Powered by one, two or three 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (included)
- Serves as a portable power bank
- Excellent cold-resistant design (-40 degree)
- Integrated Micro USB charging with battery level indicator and low-voltage warning function
- Waterproof to IPX-7 standard
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tripod socket for easy attachment
- Package includes: CL30R camping lantern x 1, spare O-ring for water seal x 1, Micro-USB cable x 1, Fenix ARB-L18 2600 mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery x 3, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the CL30R is IP67 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The CL30R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.