Featuring a new style 360-degree rotary focusing flashlight, Fenix FD30 is fitted with a Fenix independently designed innovative dual reflector optical system. Rotating the focusing ring 360° moves the head and the reflector forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spotlight and floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 200 meters. The tail switch plus side switch, compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as cold-resistant CR123A batteries, make the FD30 stand out in law enforcement tasks, searching, camping and outdoor photographing.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Dual reflector optical system (patented)
- 360-degree rotary focusing technology
- Spot beam angle of spotlight 7-degree, spill beam angle of floodlight 76-degree
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Tactical tail switch for momentary or constant on activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Package includes: FD30 flashlight x 1, lanyard x 1, holster x 1, spare O-ring x 1, body clip x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the FD30 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The FD30 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.