FD65 is fitted with Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED’s, plus high efficient TIR optical lens, it emits a max output of 3800 lumens and bean distance of 410 meters. Rotating the focusing ring moves the head forward and backward, thus regulating the focus between spot- and floodlight. Click the H switch to activate High output and increase brightness, while L switch to activate Low output and decrease brightness. It is normally powered by four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries, 2 batteries are also available for emergency use. In addition, the IP68 rated protection, momentary on strobe and SOS function make FD65 perfect for caving, outdoor photography, searching and rescuing.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED
- Low and High separately controlled for powering on
- Momentary on SOS and Strobe
- High efficient TIR optical focusing lens
- Dual side switches for separate upward an downward output selection
- Fitted with 1/4’’ threaded interface (Standard tripod socket)
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection protects from high surface temperature
- Package includes: FD65 flashlight x 1, lanyard x 1, holster x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual x 1, warranty card x 1 (suitable batteries should buy separately like 18650 Li-Ion). Note! do not use type 18650 Li-Ion batteries with USB port.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the FD65 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The FD65 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.