The Fenix HL10 headlamp is both reliable and versatile in functionality. Powered by one AAA battery, this extremely lightweight headlamp delivers a maximum output of 70 lumens. The HL10 can be used as a traditional headlamp, or the detachable light can serve as a freestanding or hand-held mini flashlight. Its rotating lens allows it to adjust from spotlight to floodlight. From running to night reading, the HL10 is adaptable to multiple lighting needs.
Durable aluminum construction, IPX-8 waterproof and optical grade lens make this headlamp a perfect illumination tool for demanding use. Thanks to its all-function switch, HL10 is easy and comfortable to use. Perfect for walking, hiking, camping, reading and daily uses.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Uses rotating optical lens design for flexible adjustment of spotlight and floodlight
- As a headlamp, 180-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- As a flashlight, supports tail standing, works as a candle
- Dual-use capability - use as a keychain for immediate access
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Toughened premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish (headlamp only)
- Package includes: HL10 headlamp x 1, AAA alkaline battery x 1, key ring x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL10 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL10 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.