The upgraded Fenix HL30 headlamp features a wide-range flood light that fills your field of view with a maximum 300 lumens at a distance of 164 feet (50 meters). Dual switches operate the HL30 headlamp’s eight lighting modes including five brightness levels, red reading light, red flash and SOS. IP67 rated waterproof and dust proof, sweat channeling reflective headband and powered by readily-available AA batteries round out this lights features. The HL30 will soon be your go-to headlamp anywhere hands-free lighting is needed.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Outstanding TIR-optics - broad range 80-degree flood light
- Fast and convenient dual switch
- Five brightness levels, red light and SOS-mode
- Integrated structure design - lightweight and compact
- Intelligent memory circuit - automatically lock the brightness level when turn off
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Color: blue
- Package includes: HL30 2018 headlamp x 1, headlamp strap x 1, 2 x AA-batteries x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL30 is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL30 is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty (battery 2 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.