Ultra compact design and powered by CR123A or one AA-size battery, the 2-meter submersible all-weather HL50 headlamp helps you to reach new heights in your outdoor adventures. The Fenix HL50 headlamp features 365-lumens neutral white output and the ability to use either CR123A or AA-batteries. You can also pop the lighting head out for practical handheld or keychain use with the always-ready HL50.
Equipped with Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LED, HL50 headlamp boasts 365-lumen maximum output and 150-hour runtime on low output. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. HL50 features three brightness modes plus 365 lumens burst mode giving you the total command over output and runtime.
HL50 headlamp is your perfect companion for running, jogging, outdoor, hunting, work wherever you need outstanding performance without compromise.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LED for superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output burst mode
- 57-gram (1.83 oz) weight (excluding battery)
- Fast, convenient all-in-one button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- Toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: HL50 headlamp x 1, head strap x 1, spare O-ring x 1, AA battery extension tube x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL50 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL50 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.