Featuring a micro-USB port for go-anywhere charging, the HL60R Desert Camo headlamp delivers a maximum output of 950 lumens, beam throw of up to 116 meters and runtime of up to 100 hours from just one 18650 Li-ion battery. HL60R Desert Camo features the latest Neutral White LED-technology for better color rendering and penetration power. This feature-rich headlamp is equipped high capacity and safe Fenix ARB-L2 18650 2600 mAH Li-ion battery. Ease of use side switch activates five output modes and 1 lumens red light mode for preserving night vision.
The HL60R Desert Camo all-season headlamp is designed with aluminum housing, and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification. It’s surely the first choice when you work, climb high altitudes, do cave exploration or in backcountry.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Ultra bright max. Neutral White 950 lumen output
- Characteristic red light
- Through micro-USB port, directly charges 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- High capacity and safe Fenix ARB-L2 18650 2600 mAH Li-ion battery rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Combined beam pattern is optimal for near and far reaching visibility up to 116 meters
- Power level indicator: white light flashes = sufficient power level, white and red lights flash alternatively = low power level, red lights flash = critical power level
- 160-degree tilt mechanism for adjusting the beam angle when needed
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Color: Desert Yellow
- Package includes: HL60R Desert Camo headlamp x 1, Fenix ARB-L2 18650 2600 mAh rechargeable battery x 1, Fenix micro-USB charging cable x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual x 1
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL60R Desert Camo is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL60R Desert Camo is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.