HM50R is a rechargeable headlamp, built tough to withstand cold temperatures. It is fitted with a white light LED featuring 4 output levels. The side switch in the lamp head controls all functions and is easily operated for various lighting demands. The lamp emits a max output of 500 lumens with a max beam distance of up to 80 meters, and a max runtime of 128 hours. All of the following features: IP68 rating, cold-resistance, full-metal housing, semi-sealed holder(headlamp holder can be removed), sweat-channeling headband, compatibility with 16340 and CR123A batteries, handy and compact size, plus the ability to use the headlamp as a mini flashlight, make this multipurpose headlamp really suitable for high altitude climbing and long distance hiking in rigid environments.
- Extended Runtime -technology guarantees long runtimes
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Easy one switch operation
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Can be used as a mini flashlight
- Perfect for rigid environments
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Freely adjustable lamp holder directs the beam where needed
- Package includes: HM50R headlamp x 1, spare O-ring x 1, spare rubber anti-dust cover x 1, spare silicone holder x 1, Fenix ARB-L16-700 Li-ion battery x 1, charging cable x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM50R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM50R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.