HM51R RUBY is a rechargeable headlamp with red-light. It is fitted with a white light LED featuring 4 output levels and outstanding red LED light to maintain night visibility in the dark. The side switch in the lamp head controls all functions and is easily operated for various lighting demands. The lamp emits a max output of 500 lumens with a max beam distance of up to 85 meters, and a max runtime of 110 hours. All of the following features: IP68 rating, cold-resistance, full-metal housing, semi-sealed holder(headlamp holder can be removed), sweat-channeling headband, compatibility with 16340 and CR123A batteries, handy and compact size, plus the ability to use the headlamp as a mini flashlight, make this multipurpose headlamp really suitable for high altitude climbing and long distance hiking in rigid environments and law enforcement and military use.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Powerful white LED and additional red LED night vision
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Easy one switch operation
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Can be used as a mini flashlight
- Perfect for rigid environments
- Magnetic tail
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
- Battery level indication
- Package includes: HM51R RUBY headlamp x 1, spare O-ring x 1, spare rubber anti-dust cover x 1, spare silicone holder x 1, Fenix ARB-L16-700 Li-ion battery x 1, charging cable x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM51R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM50R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.