Fenix TK47 is an ultra-long range flashlight innovatively equipped with a multi-functional tail light. The headlight is fitted with the long-range Cree XHP35 HI neutral white LED and deep metal reflection cup, resulting in the ultra-long beam of 700 meters, which is beyond the visible limit. While the diffused tail light is fitted with a neutral white light and a red light, which is independently controlled, they are also versatile aids in relaxing, reading, camping or signaling. In addition to searching, caving, hunting, TK47 is also the recommendable spare lighting tool for your road trips.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Dual independent light source that can be used simultaneously
- Headlight with a far-reaching 700 m beam distance
- The headlight features lockout function
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Featuring low voltage downshift function
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: TK47 flashlight x 1, holster x 1, spare O-ring x 1, lanyard x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK47 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK47 portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.