Fenix CL05, an EDC emergency lamp with a tri-colored LED and seven output modes. It provides up to 40 hours of soft lighting for you to avoid being stumbled in the dark, or flashes overnight as a eye-catching position light. Furthermore, Fenix designs CL05 without standby current drain to break the so-called &standby time; limit, and ensures the waterproof to IPX-8 standard, which shows that CL05 is true to &EDC;, even when you are wading in rainy days. All it needs is an AAA battery.
Tri-colored LED offers high; white output of 8 lumens and in moonlight it reaches 40 hours duration. The soft lighting effect, easily lights up the room of tent, and protects your eyes from dazzling uncomfortableness. Green light makes people feel sensitive, which is eye-catching sign in daytime or at night. With high-power diffraction, red light is a mighty alerting signal in rainy and foggy days.
Fenix CL05 is perfect companion for every day carry and in case of emergency, it just waits a moment to be activated!
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Tri-colored lighting source: white, red and green
- Seven lighting effect including Moonlight, Flash and SOS
- No standby current drain, more battery efficiency
- Moonlight mode is default each time the light is turned on
- Twist head to turn ON/OFF the light and select output mode
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Package includes: CL05 EDC emergency lamp x 1, key chain x 1, spare O-ring x 1, AAA-battery x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the CL05 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The CL05 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.