CL26R is a high-performance rechargeable camping lantern. Its maximum brightness is 400 lumens and the longest runtime is as high as 400 hours. This compact and portable lantern can provide camping illumination for 2 to 4 persons. It offers IP66 protection and a Micro USB charging port. Its power comes from one 18650 Li-on battery or two CR123A lithium batteries. Both in-tent illumination and camping illumination are available. Undoubtedly, CL26R will be your best partner during outdoor activities.
Unique heat dissipation path to guide the direction of heat dissipation Create a cold-resistant layer for the battery compartment and keep good performance even in a cold environment.
- Compact and stylish appearance, high performance, max output of 400 lumens.
- Multiple directional lighting, inside the tent and outside the campsite.
- 25 meters wide-range beam diameter.
- Excellent cold-resistant design.
- Dual modes design: 6 white output levels, 2 red output levels.
- Electronic reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Top magnetic absorption and tripod socket for effective light fixation and light source control.
- One-switch control - easy and convenient.
- Package includes: CL26R camping lantern x 1, Fenix ARB-L18-2600 rechargeable Li-ion battery x 1, charging cable x 1, key ring x 1, spare O-ring for water seal x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the CL26R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The CL26R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.