Best Multi-Functional Headlamp
Fenix HM61R ALL BLACK The Fenix HM61R ALL BLACK is a multi-functional rechargeable headlamp which can also be used as a flashlight and a chest lamp. Fitted with dual light sources of white and red lights, this headlamp emits a max output of 1200 lumen, which is powerful in distant lighting performance. With the helpful magnetic tail, the HM61R ALL BLACK is able to take care of up-close illumination as well. Additional features include magnetic USB charging, battery level indication, charging indication, large-size side switch and hallow headband, all which make HM61R the unmatched headlamp for industrial lighting.
Best headlamps No 9/2020
|ERÄ-outdoor magazine extensively tested and compared 14 headlamps against each other, with both in-field and lab-like testing to put together the list of very best headlamps. The following shortlist includes the tested multi-functional headlamps from the best to weakest. Total ranking is shown in parenthesis. Find out more on ERÄ 9/2020 outdoor magazine.|
|1 (3) Fenix HM61R multi-functional headlamp||(8,5)|
|RECOMMENDATION: Fenix HM61R belongs to multi-functional headlamps that are durable and simple to use. Multi-functional light that is not only a high-performance headlamp, but also a great right-angle detachable flashlight, when removed from its headband. Fenix HM61R is the best-in-class multi-functional headlamp.|
|2 (6) Lumonite Pixel|
|3 (7) Lumonite Compass R|
|4 (10) Armytek Wizard Pro|
|5 (11) Armytek Elf C1|
Protect Your Night Vision
The red light makes night vision protected and night reading more comfortable without distributing others. The red light flashes as a warning signal, reminding of working conditions.
Large All-in-One switch
Silicone side switch - better anti-wear properties and more comfortable to the touch. One switch control allows for simple and accurate operations; even with gloves while operating.
Super Fast Magnetic Charging
Simple magnetic charging ensures the durability of the charging port despite repeated charging. The charging indicators will display different charging status. Easy to use: Single click the side switch with the lamp switched off the battery level indicator will automatically display the battery status.
Large Capacity Battery
The included regular 3500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery offers a max runtime of 300 hours on Eco mode and features low temperature resistance.
Able to work in extreme environments. Totally protected against dust and foreign objects. Submersible to 2 meters for 3 minutes.
- Luminus SST40 white and red LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 or 2 CR123A batteries
- Simple operation with large side switch
- Magnetic charging for easy and fast operation
- Battery level and charging indication
- Magnetic tail, right-angled lighting
- Made of quality aluminum and PC
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent memory circuit recalls the last used brightness level
- Can be use as an helmet light when using ALG-03 v2.0 (recommend) helmet mount (sold separately)
- Colors: grey/orange (headband grey with orange stripes, reflective logos)
- Packing includes: HM61R ALL BLACK helmet-light x 1, headband x 1 , Fenix ARB-L18-3500 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery x 1, USB Magnetic charging cable x 1, headband buckle x 1, rubber O-ring x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM61R ALL BLACK is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. This headlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.