PD35 V2.0 UCP Camo Edition is specifically embellished with a camouflage appearance which is beneficial to tactical concealment. It retains the pocket size, but with higher performance and it focuses on tactical employment. Fitted with Cree XP-L HI LED, it delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and a far-reaching distance of 250 meters. This compact but tough flashlight features five output levels, plus instant strobe and battery level indication. It is powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The dual switch design - tactical tail and metal side switches - offers rapid and user-friendly operation. All these highlights make the PD35 V2.0 UCP Camo edition very suitable for camouflage in jungle, desert or even urban areas.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: PD35 V2.0 UCP digital CAMO flashlight x 1, holster (color: green) x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-rings x 2, spare rubber switch boot x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the PD35 V2.0 UCP Digital Camo is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The PD35 V2.0 UCP Digital Camo portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.