SE10 is an intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight in Group II category I, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding mines. It conforms to the ATEX directive which is internationally recognized by authoritative explosion-proof organizations. Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics, it conforms to explosion-proof design requirements. This flashlight can be used in an atmosphere of flammable gas zones 0-2 and the atmosphere of flammable dust zones 20-22. In addition, it has achieved an II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion-proof classification, which means it can be used in flammable and explosive industries including metallurgical plants, electrical utilities, textile, paper and chemical industries, and places like oil fields, railways and petrochemical plants. This flashlight will be a secure aid in flammable and explosive environments.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight with the ATEX and IEC directives
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion-proof classifications
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch for momentary and constant on activation
- Includes dedicated allen wrench
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics
- Package includes: SE10 explosion-proof flashlight x 1, Energizer AA batteries x 3, spare O-ring x 1, allen wrench x 1, user manual, EU declaration of conformity
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the SE10 ATEX is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The SE10 ATEX is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.