The Fenix TK09 XP-L HI is one of the most successful tactical flashlights in the world. TK09 XP-L HI is capable of producing up to 900 lumens output and distance 310 meter also features our exclusive Tactical Tap switch which provides instant access to momentary-on, constant-on and output selection. The latest Fenix constant current technology features excellent constant brightness level over the runtime without a fear of gradually dimming as batteries drain.
TK09 XP-L HI features knurled body tube for easy grip and granulated strike crowns on both end. TK09 XP-L HI is a powerful, solid and durable tactical flashlight, intended for rugged outdoor and military use. It uses one 18650 Li-ion or two CR123A batteries.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Granulated strike crowns on both ends
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low energy warning function
- Tactical tap switch with momentary-on function
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Big smooth reflector, fine spot light and far throw
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Package includes: TK09 flashlight x 1, holster x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, spare rubber boot switch x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK09 XPL HI is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK09 XPL HI portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.