UC30 is a Micro USB rechargeable flashlight that features compact size, high output and exquisite workmanship. It is fitted with Cree XP-L HI LED, delivering a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 253 meters. The light is powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with two CR123A Lithium batteries, five output levels and strobe are controlled by one stainless steel side switch. In addition, battery level indication and IP68 rated protection make UC30 indispensable for family use and outdoor activities.
UC30 is designed for safety, as it protects users from over-charge, over-heating, improper battery installation and low battery voltage.
Intelligent low-power warning function flashes red switch indicating that voltage level drops below the present level (25 %). In addition, the UC30 is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level automatically.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Micro USB charging, charging time 3,5 h
- Ultra-compact, size 130 mm x 25,4 mm
- Optimum output-to-weight ratios, only 77-grams excluding battery
- Lockout function
- Battery level indication
- Green USB rubber switch boot is luminous
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: UC30 flashlight x 1, lanyard x 1, holster x 1, spare O-ring x 1, micro USB charging cable x 1, Fenix ARB-L18-2600 battery x 1 , spare rubber switch boot x 2, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the UC30 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The UC30 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.