Few components are finely black-coated to moderately tone up attractiveness of the look of M875-TZ Titanium pocket knife, while without spoiling RUIKE’s typical aesthetic preference to simplicity. What’s more important is M875 is one of a brand new line to RUIKE knives, which is projected to show high quality of RUIKE knives on a new level.
- Blade material: N690Co Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment. N690Co is a premium stainless steel featuring good wear resistance, made in Austria. The addition of cobalt (Co) creates uniformity in steel structure, which enhances the wear resistance and edge retention of N690Co blades. Its chromium content up to 17% is higher than 13% for standard stainless steel, and a high percentage of free chromium helps make the steel more corrosion resistant. The N690Co blade is intensively processed by RUIKE using cryogenic treatment and finally has a hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- Material handle: Titanium. Utilizing titanium as the main handle material contributes a lot to shedding ounces, keeping rust away and offering high reliability.
- Locking system: Patented "Beta Plus" Safety Lock. Avoids accidental blade closure and prevents lockbar over travelling;
- Bearring type: Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer. The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE D875-TZ Titanium pocket knife x 1 pcs
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, M875 -TZ Titanium pocket knife is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.