The Fenix PD35TAC (Tactical edition), remains in pocket-size but in higher performance and focuses on tactical employment. Measured at less than 14 cm long, it features up to 1000 lumen output and throwing distance to 200 meters. In Outdoor Mode, it delivers 6 output modes including strobe mode. And Tactical Mode strengthens PD35TAC with simplified and fast output selection. From daily outdoor lighting to professional law enforcement, you can trustingly resort to PD35TAC.
PD35 TAC is compatible with a wide range of accessories such as new next-generation Fenix remote-switch AER-02, rail mount ALG-01, traffic wand A0T-S, bike mount ALB-10, diffuser tip A0D-S and high quality Fenix Li-ion batteries.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Two output modes: Outdoor and Tactical
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel side switch to select output mode under outdoor mode
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters last-used output mode when turned on
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Package includes: PD35 TAC flashlight x 1, body clip x 1, holster x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, rubber switch boot x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the PD35TAC is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The PD35TAC portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.