We have bundled our newly upgraded Fenix PD35 UCP V2.0 (1000 Lumens) with high-quality accessories. Now you don't have to worry which batteries or other accessories are best suited to PD35 UCP V2.0. We’ve taken the guesswork out AND you save money on the deal.
The PD35 UCP V2.0 Camo Edition is specifically embellished with a camouflage appearance which is beneficial to tactical concealment. It retains the pocket size, but with higher performance and it focuses on tactical employment. Fitted with Cree XP-L HI LED, it delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and a far-reaching distance of 250 meters.
This compact but tough flashlight features five output levels, plus instant strobe and battery level indication. It is powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The dual switch design - tactical tail and metal side switches - offers rapid and user-friendly operation. All these highlights make the Fenix PD35 UCP V2.0 edition very suitable for camouflage in jungle, desert or even urban areas.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: PD35 V2.0 UCP digital CAMO flashlight x 1, Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion battery x 1, Fenix AER-02 remote pressure switch x 1, rubber flashlight mount x 1. Accessories: holster (color: green) x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-rings x 2, spare rubber switch boot x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the PD35 UCP V2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The PD35 UCP V2.0 portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.