Whether deep-sea exploration, hunting or observing underwater nightlife, the Fenix SD20 flashlight is built for all diving activities. Delivering a maximum output of 1000 lumens of white light and 105 lumens of red light, the SD20 is powered by two 18650 rechargeable batteries. With a twist of the flashlight head, users can access three lighting modes and turn the light on and off. Equipped with a rotating magnetic ring for one-hand operation and a battery indicator light, this diving light offers convenience and assured illumination to divers.
Buttonless design, double O-ring sealed body plus the new assembly method make the SD20 up to 100-meter submersible. From recreational diving to technical diving, we have got it all covered.
Equipped with dual layer body design, SD20 is perfectly guarded against corrosion. SD20 features also most advanced intelligent thermal management which automatically adjusts the output of current brightness level to avoid overheating when used on land. A special enlarged lanyard hole makes the attachment of SD20 with e.g. Gear Keeper retractor or standard lanyard easy.SD20 diving light is your perfect companion from recreational diving to technical diving.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 white LED and Cree XQE Red LED
- Rotating magnetic ring for one-hand control
- Dual layer body tube guards against corrosion
- Integrated white and red light illumination
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient quick draw
- Toughened ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: SD20 flashlight x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, conducting plate x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the SD20 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The SD20 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.