HP25R defines extreme versatility.; It features not only recharging capability, but also the outstanding combination of ultra wide neutral white flood beam and far-reaching spot beam. However complex the environment may be, HP25R responds with impressive performance, whether it is in hiking, camping, searching, cave exploration and more. This user-friendly headlamp has a battery level indicator, and a micro USB port allows charging when your 18650 battery lets you down.
HP25R is designed also to work in low temperature situations including compatibility with two CR123A lithium batteries withstanding temperature down to - 40-Celsius. Separate lamp structure protects the battery case from cold weather. Outstanding neutral white flood beam avoids dazzling eyes of the uses in snowy and freezing area illumination.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and floodlight separately
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90°
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Micro-USB charging port (5V/1.3A, only available in 18650 batteries)
- Red light for nighttime illumination and alerting
- Battery level indicator
- Package includes: HP25R headlamp x 1, Fenix 3,6V/2600mAh 18650 Li-ion battery x 1, spare O-ring x 1, micro USB cable x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HP25R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HP25R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.