Fenix GL22 Tactical Light with Red Laser Sight
The Fenix GL22 Tactical Light stands ready to become an important tool in your arsenal. Blasting 750 lumens, this pistol light can instantly throw that light up to 180 meters with a simple tap of either the left or right switch—perfect for left- or right-handed shooters. You can also choose between the white light only, a red sighting laser for quicker acquisition of the target only, or have both on simultaneously. Plus you can disorient an assailant by holding the switch down to activate instant strobe. Easily attaches to full size (and some compact) pistols with a Glock or Picatinny rail. Impact resistant and IP66 rated dust and rain proof, the Fenix GL22 Tactical Light is ready for any tactical situation.
- A Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery and compatible with a CR123A Lithium battery.
- Design for guns with tactical rails.
- Included with GL (for GLOCK rails) and 1913 (for Picatinny) rail plates.
- Precise red laser sight.
- Instant strobe.
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes last selected output.
- Low-voltage warning.
- Two-handed operation with dual tactical tail switch.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Includes: Fenix GL22 red laser tactical light, Fenix ARB-L16-700UP Li-ion battery, micro USB-charging cable, GL&1913 rail plate, allen wrench, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the GL22 is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The GL22 is backed by Fenix’s five (5) years warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.