Intrinsically Safe Flashlight Both for Gas and Dust Areas
The WF30RE is an Intrinsically Safe Rechargeable Flashlight, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding underground mines. It has passed the necessary tests and was certified by IECEx, ATEX, CSA and NEPSI. Thus this product can be safely used in Zone 1 and Zone 2, where there is explosive gas mixture belongs to IIA, IIB and IIC; and it can be used in combustible dust areas: Zone 21 and Zone 22 as well, such as petroleum, chemical and textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper producing plants, etc.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight with the ATEX and IEC directives.
- Multiple explosion-proof certifications of IECEx, ATEX, CSA and NEPSI: IECEx: IECEx TUR 18.0042X, Ex ib IIC T4 Gb, Ex ib IIIC T130°C Db, ATEX:
TÜV 18 ATEX 8252X, II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb, II 2D Ex ib IIIC T130°C Db,
SGS: SGSNA/21/SUW/00099X, Ex ib IIC T4 Gb; Ex ib IIIC T130ºC Db, Class
I, Zone 1, AEx ib IIC T4 Gb; Zone 21, AEx ib IIIC T130ºC Db, NEPSI:
GYB20.1823X, Ex ib IIC T4 Gb, Ex ibD 21 T130.
- Complies with the following standards: IEC 60079-0:2017, IEC 60079-11:2011, EN 60079-0:2018, EN 60079-11:2012, GB 3836.1-2010, GB 3836.4-2010, GB 12476.1-2013,
GB 12476.4-2010, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.
60079-11:14, CSA C22.2 No.250.4-14, ANSI/UL 60079-0-Sixth Edition,
ANSI/UL 60079-11-Sixth Edition, UL153- Thirteenth Edition.
- Powered by one Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Three output levels; 280 lumens maximum output.
- Specialized charger included.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminium.
- Premium type HA III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Package includes: Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging adapter, charging protector, spare O-ring, lanyard.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the WF30RE flashlight is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The WF30RE is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.