HP25R V2.0 Re-defines Extreme Versatility
he upgraded Fenix HP25R V2.0 Rechargeable Headlamp is the new standard in high-performance rechargeable headlamps. Separately controlled switches control 10 modes of light from a neutral-white floodlight, a maximum 1600 lumen spotlight, and red reading light. The battery level indicator will let you know when it’s time to recharge the included 21700 li-ion battery via its USB type-C port. Separate lamp and battery compartment make for a more balanced fit. 60° tilt lets you direct the beam as needed and the quality build makes it dustproof and heavy rain resistant, as well as impact resistant to 2 meters. This powerful headlamp will easily meet any need on the job site, search-and-rescue or even cave exploration.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness.
- Dual switch controls the spotlight and floodlight separately.
- Soft floodlight beam with max beam angle of 90°.
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam where needed.
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface.
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the last-used brightness level.
- Lockout function.
- USB C-charging port (5V/2A, only available in ARB-LB3000 rechargeable batteries).
- Red light for nighttime illumination and alerting.
- Battery level indicator.
- Package includes: HP25R V2.0 headlamp, Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-Ion 21700 3,7V battery, USB-C charging cable, helmet attachment hooks x 4 , cable chips x 3, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HP25R V2.0 is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HP25R V2.0 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.