Fenix HL26R is an ultra lightweight rechargeable headlamp specifically designed for trail running. With built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery, it can be charged through Micro USB port. Featuring spotlight and floodlight, dual switches for fast operation, plus the IP66 rated structure and the fully reflective headband, HL26R is competent for the complex environments of trail running and long distance hiking.
Innovative integrated structure greatly decreases the volume and weight. HL26R is only 86 grams including headband and battery.
Fenix HL26R features high performance built-in Li-polymer battery (3,7V/1600 mAh), it’s easy to charge via Micro USB port.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Built-in 1600 mAh Li-polymer battery
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Overcharging and over-discharging protection to protect the battery and circuit from damage
- Spot- and floodlight separately controlled by two switches
- 60 degree tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed
- Made of quality PC and aluminum
- Battery level indication
- Reflective and sweat-block headband
- Package includes: HL26R x 1, USB charging cable x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HL26R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HL26R is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.