Triple Lighting Sources Headlamp with intelligent brightness
The new Fenix HM60R Rechargeable Headlamp is a great all-purpose headlamp which features three types of light—a spotlight for long distance illumination, a floodlight with neutral white light for better color rendering, and red light to preserve your night vision and for up-close tasks. The included 18650 battery is USB Type-C rechargeable and the port is hidden with an inner waterproof interface. A large, glove-friendly switch allows you to access the lighting mode you need for camp, the trail, or job site. An additional unique feature of this headlamp is its stride frequency sensor which can be an advantage to those who who would like to use this for running purposes.
- Spot and floodlight and red-light for various lighting demands.
- A Luminus SST40 white light LED, an XP-G2 HE neutral white LED and two 2835 red light LEDs.
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation.
- Reflective headband strips, can be seen from 116 meters away.
- Battery level indicator.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Quality aluminium and PC material, lightweight and durable.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Color: grey/orange stripes with reflective logos.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM60R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM60R is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.