Great Power in a Ultralight Body
The long awaited upgrade to Fenix’s best selling headlamp, the Fenix HM50R V2.0 has everything you have come to love plus added performance and new features. Super small and light weight, this headlamp can now blast a maximum 700 lumens 115 meters. The included 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery is USB Type-C rechargeable, and the headlamp includes a battery level indicator so you will always know the battery’s status. Use the red light mode for up close tasks or to preserve your night vision, and use the red flash as a signaling device. Dust-proof, waterproof and impact resistant to 2 meters, this little headlamp is tough enough to hang with the big boys, but won’t weigh you down on those long back-country trips.
- Extended Runtime -technology guarantees long runtimes up to 42 days (30 lumens output)
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Large all-in-one switch.
- All-metal body - 2 meters impact resistance.
- USB type-C fast charging. Charging time 1,5 hours!
- Powered by 700 mAh Li-ion power battery, supports CR123A battery.
- Can be used as a mini flashlight.
- Perfect for rigid environments
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
- High quality TIR-lens provides smooth and long distance up to 115 metes beam profile.
- Reliable and readable remaining battery level indicator.
- Electronic lockout function to avoid accidental activation.
- Package includes: HM50R V2.0 dual-purpose headlamp, Fenix ARB-L16-700P Li-ion battery, USB type-C charging cable, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM50R V2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM50R V2.0 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.