P875-SZ is designed for customers who are looking forward to variants of M875 or prefer 14C28N blade and 420 steel handle. The handle of P875-SZ is finely etched with a honeysuckle pattern. The flower itself is traditionally deemed as a symbol of good wishes and the etched design helps users keep a firm grip. P875 also comes with our BetaPlus safety lock, preventing inadvertent blade closing.
- Blade material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- Material handle: 420 Stainless Steel Handle: The stainless steel features high standard in toughness, abrasive resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Locking system: Patented "Beta Plus" Safety Lock. Avoids accidental blade closure and prevents lockbar over travelling;
- Bearring type: Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer. The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE P875-SZ pocket knife.
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, P875-SZ pocket knife is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.