Ultra-compact EDC (every day carry) flashlight
The Fenix E18R V2.0 is an ultra-compact EDC (every day carry) flashlight with outstanding performance for a flashlight this small. Powered by one included 16340 li-ion battery, the E18R V2.0 emits a maximum of 1200 lumens a distance of 146 meters. The single side switch (no tail switch) controls six lighting modes including a moonlight mode for up-close tasks. Recharge the E18R V2.0 flashlight via its EU standard USB-C port when the battery level indicator indicates the battery is low. The E18R V2.0 is built tough with durable high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminium and is waterproof underwater to 2 meters. Magnetic tail and a two-way body clip round out the features of this awesome little EDC flashlight.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness.
- Max output of 1200 lumens and beam distance of 146 m.
- EU standard USB-C charging cable and one included ARB-L16-700P power Li-ion battery.
- Features lockout function and multiple ways to avoid accidental activation.
- Battery level indication.
- Automobile type optical lens coating process.
- Side switch for one-switch control.
- Magnetic tail.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent overheat protection patented Fenix IOP.
- Package includes: E18R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight, Fenix ARB-L16-700P Li-ion power battery, magnetic charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the E18R V2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. E18R flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.