Fenix TK20R is a Micro-USB rechargeable flashlight that is designed for tactical applications. It delivers a maximum beam distance of 310 meters by utilizing a CREE XPL HI V3 LED, and has a max output of 1000 lumens. In addition, it is powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included), and two cold resistant CR123A can be used as standby batteries. Features are dual layer body, inner waterproofing treatment and a tactical tail switch and side switch that allow easily access to four output levels and strobe. This compact but hardy flashlight is perfect flashlight for tactical application, industrial tasks and hunting.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two cold resistant CR123A batteries
- Micro USB -charging port
- Low-voltage warning reminds of charging in time
- Battery level indicator
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Overheat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: TK20R flashlight x 1, Fenix 3,6V/2900 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery x 1, USB charging cable x 1, holster x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK20R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK20R portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.