Fenix TK25 IR version is a tactical flashlight dedicated to policing, hunting and other tactical applications. The innovative dual lighting sources switching structure allows easy switching between the white and infrared lights by infinitely turning the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with CREE XP-G2 S3 white LED and 850 nm infrared LED. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, and the infrared delivers a max of 3000 mW. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This IR version TK25 will be indispensable for hunting and most tactical demands.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Fitted with 850 nm infrared light - compatible with most night-vision devices
- Choices of infrared output: High (3000 mW) and Low (1000 mW)
- Quick-release belt clip
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch with instant- and momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe activation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: TK25IR tactical flashlight x 1, belt clip x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, body clip x 1, fastening elastic rubber band x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK25IR is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK25IR portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.