WT16R high-efficiency workhorse at hand
The Fenix WT16R magnetic flashlight is a great all-purpose work light. A single switch allows you to choose between three brightness levels of a forward facing spotlight, two floodlight levels and a yellow flash. Magnets on the tail and back let you attach the light to most metal surfaces for hands-free lighting. The sturdy clip allows you to attach the light to your belt, pocket or pack. Check the built-in battery’s status with the battery level indicator and recharge it via the USB type-C charging port. Quality built with an IP66 rated dust-proof and heavy rain resistant, this flashlight will be your trusted tool in the field or on the job.
- Two Cree XP-E2 LEDs and COB floodlight source.
- Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh Li-polymer battery pack.
- Combines spotlight, floodlight and yellow flash in one.
- Strong magnets are placed in the back and the tail allowing for attachment to most metal surfaces.
- Wide stainless steel body clip for firm connection to pocket or pack.
- Battery level indication for instant check of remaining battery level.
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes the last selected output.
- Made of quality plastics, anti-drop and anti-corrosion.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the WT16R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The WT16R is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.