The TK25 UV -version is a tactical flashlight designed specifically for law enforcement agencies. It upholds the innovative mode switching structure which allows easy switching between the white and UV lights by infinitely turning of the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectively. It is fitted with CREE XP-G2 white LED’s and UV LED’s. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, and the UV light delivers 3000 mW. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tactical tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This UV Version TK25 is a must-have for law enforcement and most policing tasks.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for switching between white and infrared light
- Fitted with 365 nm ultraviolet light - output: High (3000 mW)
- Quick-release belt clip
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch with instant- and momentary-on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe activation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: TK25UV flashlight x 1, belt clip x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-ring x 1, body clip x 1, fastening elastic rubber band x 1, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK25UV is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK25UV portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.