Ultra-high Performance Search and Rescue Headmap
Fenix HP30R V2.0 is a professional headlamp with separate battery case, powered by two 21700 Li-ion batteries. This headlamp is rechargeable via the USB C port in the battery case, and the battery can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. The dial switch allows you to switch between four white spotlight output levels, and three neutral white floodlight output levels. The spot- and floodlight can be switched on simultaneously to deliver a max output of 3000 lumens. Made for the professional, the Fenix HP30R V2.0 Headlamp is built for high performance task.
- Digitally regulated circuit - longer constant brightness.
- Free switching between spot- and neutral white floodlight, or can be used simultaneously.
- Far-reaching 270 m spotlight and wide close distance Neutral white beam.
- Dual methods for wearing the battery case; can be clipped on the headband or worn on a belt (extended cable included).
- Micro USB charging and discharging which can be used as a power bank for charging other digital devices.
- Battery level indication.
- Lockout function for safe and convenient carrying.
- Aluminum alloy die-casting design for security and better heat dissipation.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating (spot light) and PC lens in flood light.
- Battery: Two 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries (included), can be used with 18650 Li-ion batteries with ALF-18 battery holder (sold separately).
- Package includes: Two Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, Four helmet attachment hooks, Three cable clips, stainless belt clip, extension cable (1 m), spare O-ring.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HP30R V2.0 is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HP30R V2.0 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.