LD02 v2 CRI penlight is a super compact EDC flashlight that features Warm white and UV lights. It is fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI Warm white LED and 365 nm UV. 365 UV light is ideal for anti-counterfeit applications and various inspections. One tail switch controls three output levels and the UV light output. Powered by one AAA battery, the light delivers a max output of 70 lumens. With a stainless steel tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection, and a light head also made of stainless steel, this exquisite and reliable penlight is a must-have for everyday carry, personal collection or gifting, or even for use outdoors.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Fitted with a 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED and 365nm UV
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens
- Package includes: LD02 V2.0 CRI flashlight x 1, AAA-battery (alkaline) x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the LD02 v2 CRI is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The LD02 v2 CRI Dual Lighting Sources Penlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 years warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.