TK11 TAC Rapid React Dual Operation Modes
The Fenix TK11 TAC is a flashlight designed with the tactical user in mind. The flashlight’s two operating modes were designed to support the law enforcement and security markets specifically. The unique design features a toggle tail switch which allows you to quickly switch between Tactical Mode, which limits the light to only the highest brightness level and strobe for tactical situations, or Duty Mode which accesses all lighting modes for on-duty demands.
Powered by a 18650 battery or disposable CR123As (no batteries are included), this flashlight’s balanced beam can throw a maximum 1600 lumens a long reaching 335 m. Tough and reliable, the TK11 TAC is impact resistant and has an IP68 rating making it dust-proof and waterproof.
- Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Tactical and Duty modes for flexibly needed choice and operation.
- Patented dual-function tactical switch for instantly tactical activation.
- Advanced Pulse-Frequency Transmission System APF
- Single-handed toggle switch for mode selection.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK11 TAC is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK11 TAC is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.