The UC35 V2.0 is a tactical, pocket-sized, compact flashlight featuring Micro USB recharging, with exquisite appearance, far-reaching beam and one-handed operation.
It is fitted with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, delivers an output up to 1000 lumens and a max distance of 266 meters. One tactical tail and one functional side switch control five output levels and strobe mode. Boot-up battery level indication makes users being well-prepared.
The included 3500 mAh 18650 L-ion battery, plus compatibility with cold-resistant CR123A battery, thoughtfully caters for the demands of various application scenarios. The UC35 V2.0 is a good helper for military, policing, outdoor lighting and emergency standby.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning function
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- 5V/2A Micro USB rechargeable, included 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: UC35 V2.0 flashlight x 1, Fenix ARB-L18-3500 Li-ion rechargeable battery x 1, micro USB-charging cable x 1, lanyard x 1, spare rubber switch boot x 1, spare O-rings x 2, holster x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the UC35 v2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The UC35 v2.0 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.