Unmatched HM65R SUPERRAPTOR 2
The Fenix SUPERRAPTOR 2 headlamp is a new update to the best selling HM65R SUPERRAPTOR headlamp that features improved performance with its spot beam Luminus SST40 LEDs and color optimized floodlight LED and a new patented SPORT-FIT system headband. Independently controlled spotlight and a floodlight produce a combined maximum output of 1500 lumens. Powered by 3400 mAh Li-ion battery (included), this headlamp is USB-C rechargeable. It is made of a lightweight magnesium alloy for better strength, impact resistant to 2 meters) and less weight. Perfect for all activities where the brightest hands-free lighting is required.
The perforated reflective headband reduces weight and creates a more comfortable feel. Use the optional top headband for a more secure fit. Perfect for work or outdoor adventures, and those needing extremely bright hands-free lighting and long run-times in a small, light-weight package.
Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, or 2 x CR123A Lithium batteries can be used as well.
The SUPERRAPTOR 2 is your unmatched choice for long-time and high-intensity outdoor activities.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness.
- New SPORT-FIT system headband.
- New wide headband 35 mm.
- Quick release headband system.
- Spot and floodlight for various lighting demands.
- Dual top switches for easy and fast operation.
- Removable reflective headband strips, can be seen from 200 meters away.
- Super-fast USB Type-C charging, max. 1,5A large current.
- Quality aluminum, magnesium and PC material, lightweight and durable.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Color: black with reflective logos.
- Suitable for head sizes XS-2XL (50,5 - 62,5 cm).
- Available only in Finland through Authorized Fenix Dealers.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the HM65R SUPERRAPTOR 2 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The HM65R SUPERRAPTOR 2 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.