The Fenix BC25R is a lightweight, fashionable, urban commuting bicycle light. The innovative cut-off facula line guarantees safer cycling by not dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles. A neutral white Cree XP-G3 LED with a max output of 600 lumens meets the needs of urban commuting. One-switch control, Micro USB recharging, battery level indication, quick-release light mount, metal heat-dissipating structure, and IP66 rated protection make the BC25R a must-have for your commuting by bicycle.
The light weighs only 155 grams (including the mount and battery) . Compact size, but with demanding performance, it will never let users down.
Cut-off facula line safer bicycle riding. The design of the cut-off facula line guarantees a uniform and soft beam, without dazzling oncoming passengers or vehicles, and provides safer cycling. Tough and reliable body-construction provides excellent shock-resistant, better heat dissipation and higher reliability. This well-designed bike light goes anywhere for any activity, it commits to diversify your bike lifestyle and enhance your every ride such as road racing, bicycle riding and urban commuting.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Neutral white LED - improves color rendition in dark
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- One-switch control
- Quick-release bicycle mount, easily operated
- Can be used as a flashlight
- All-metal heat dissipating fins – reliable
- Package includes: BC25R bike light x 1, Fenix 18650 3,6V/2600mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery x 1, BC25R bike mount x 1, USB charging cable x 1, bike mounting shim x 2, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the BC25R is IP66 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The BC25R is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty (battery 2 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.