The Fenix E18R is an ultra-compact EDC flashlight with outstanding performance. Powered by one 16340 Li-ion battery, it emits a max of 750 lumens, but a CR123A lithium battery can be used as well. This exquisite flashlight is finely made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum, and the ultrathin optical lens is processed with the same coating as automobile lights. Featuring four output levels plus strobe, battery level indication plus magnetic tail, this 6 cm long light is a must-have for your daily life, outdoor activities and repair work.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Max output of 750 lumens and beam distance of 136 m
- Magnetic charging in the neck: specialized magnetic charging cable and one included ARB-L16-700P power Li-ion battery
- Features lockout function and multiple ways to avoid accidental activation
- Battery level indication
- Automobile type optical lens coating process
- Side switch for one-switch control
- Magnetic tail
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Package includes: E18R rechargeable flashlight x 1, Fenix ARB-L16-700P Li-ion power battery x 1, magnetic charging cable x 1, lanyard x 1, key ring x 1, spare O-ring x 1, user manual x 1
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the E18R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. E18R flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.