Fenix FD41 is fitted with an optical lens with total reflective coating. Revolving the focusing ring moves the head and the optical lens forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between far-reaching spotlight and wide angle floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 340 meters. FD41 is fitted with the far-reaching Cree XP-L HI LED, together with the Fenix specially designed optical lens, makes FD41 versatile as both a spotlight and floodlight.
The tail switch plus side switch, compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as the cold-resistant CR123A batteries, makes the FD41 stand out when searching, camping and photographing outdoors.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- 360-degree rotary focusing technology - far reaching spotlight max. 340 meters and 81-degree wide angle floodlight
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Tactical tail switch for momentary and constant on activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Total reflective optical lens
- Package includes: FD41 flashlight x 1, Fenix ARB-L18-2600U USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery x 1, lanyard x 1, holster x 1, tactical ring x 1, spare O-ring x 1, spare rubber switch boot x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the FD41 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The FD41 is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.