Still in compact size, the upgraded Fenix LD22 receives new operation features and a higher output of 300 lumens while still using simply two AA-batteries! Four brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS well meet lighting demands for daily use, hiking, searching, tactical etc,.
In Outdoor mode, the LD22 allows for standard flashlight operation: the side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off. For fast and simplified functionality, the new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tails switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Dual operation mode and Outdoor mode is the factory default setting
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel switch for output selection under Outdoor mode
- Intelligent memory circuit (under Outdoor mode), automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on
- Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Reserve polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Package includes: LD22 flashlight x 1, holster x 1, lanyard x 1, body clip x 1, spare O-rings x 2, rubber switch boot x 1, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the LD22 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. LD22 flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.