The Fenix TK22 was completely updated and continues under the name: TK22 V2.0. What has changed? The 2.0 version has more lumens, a Luminus SST40 LED, a better beam distance and is enhanced with an ALF-18 battery holder. This holder ensures that the TK22 does not only work with a 21700 battery, but also with a popular 18650 battery. As such it is great for tactical purposes.
The design of the Fenix TK22 V2.0
The robust look is characterized by the tactical head and the grooves on the body and tail cap. These grooves ensure that you have additional grip. Important when you use the light in extreme circumstances.
The flashlight has an output of 1600 lumens, a beam distance of 405 meters and an incredibly bright lens with anti-reflective coating. The result is a nicely balanced beam. You can choose from four different light modes: turbo, high, medium and eco. In addition, the light has a stroboscope mode of no less than 1600 lumens! This version is enhanced with the IP68 norm. This enables the light to do its work in extreme circumstances. The flashlight is protected against dust, and is waterproof up to 2 meters deep (for 30 minutes).
How to use the Fenix TK22 V2.0
The Fenix Tk22 V2.0 is enhanced with a back and side switch. You use the switch on the back to turn the light on and off. This tactical switch has a momentary-on function. You use the side switch to switch between light modes. The TK22 is also enhanced with a stroboscope mode. You activate the stroboscope mode by pressing the side switch for 0.8 seconds. The stroboscope mode has 1600 lumens.
Please note: the light comes without a battery. Need a battery? Also add a 21700 battery or 18650 battery to your order. 21700 Li-ion rechargeable battery requires compatible charging device. We recommend Fenix ARE-D1 or Fenix ARE-D2 smart chargers (coming).
Fenix TK22 V2.0 is suitable for hunting, professional use and public safety.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for free switching between white and red lights.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on activation.
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Package includes: Fenix TK22 V2.0 flashlight x 1, Fenix ALF-18 battery holder x 1, sheath x 1, wrist cord x 1, spare o-ring x 1, warranty card.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK22 V2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK22 V2.0 portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.