The Fenix WF05E is the first flashlight made by Fenix that is certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA, making this Intrinsic flashlight safe for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas where there is explosive gas mixture and Zone 21 or Zone 22 areas. (The light cannot be used in underground mines.) This new intrinsically safe flashlight is easy to use. To turn the WF05E on, simply rotate the head of the flashlight. The WF05E has three output options and is powered by two AAA alkaline batteries. The only compatible batteries are Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400, or Panasonic LR03XWA’s. Using these batteries will allow you to access the 10-, 30-, and 85-lumen output modes. As is with most Fenix flashlights, the Fenix WF05E is IP68 rated, protecting it from dust and foreign objects and completely submersible for 2 meters for 30 minutes.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight with the ATEX, IECEx and CSA directives
- II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 II 2D Ex ib IIIC T130℃ Db IP66/IP68 classifications
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Turnable switch located in head for easy output selection and ON/OFF activation
- Includes wrist lanyard
- Made of high strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Package includes: WF05E explosion-proof flashlight x 1, Energizer AAA batteries x 2, spare O-ring x 1, wrist lanyard x 1, user manual, EU-declaration of conformity
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the WF05SE is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The WF05SE is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.