The profile from the blade point to the end of handle is ergonomically curved. The curved handle provides a comfortable grip along with contoured G10 scales, while the tailing-point blade features a long belly of curved cutting edge for multiple cutting tasks. In addition, the safety lock guarantees knife reliability and thus protects users in extensive and various application. A finger choil helps to make the point of the P155 more controllable, which will play a key role in delicate work.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle: RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- ”Thumb Up” Safety Lock: Pushing the safety lock up can make the locking mechanism more reliable and secure in preventing accidental blade closure during use.
- Thrust Ball Bearing/ Ball Bearing Washer: The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE P155 x 1 pcs
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, P155 is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.