P841-L meets the demands of outdoor lovers and knife users. Besides flipper, the knife is fitted with a thumbstud in each side of the blade, it is ambidextrous for both hands. In addition, the ball bearing pivot makes the blade deployment more smooth. The locking mechanism which consists of a stainless steel liner lock and a back safety lock is highly reliable for blade fixing. The 3.5-inch long blade offers a fine tapered tip to pierce and a long blade point to slice. For secure-grip, the G10 handle is properly textured and contoured.
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Cryogenic Treatment: Sandvik 14C28N is a martensitic stainless chromium steel with a chemistry optimized for high quality professional knife applications which put very high demands on edge sharpness, edge stability and corrosion resistance. As to this knife, the 14C28N is intensively processed by RUIKE using quenching and cryogenic treatment, which features an ideal hardness of 58~60 HRC.
- G10 Knife Handle: RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- ”Thumb Up” Safety Lock: Pushing the safety lock up can make the locking mechanism more reliable and secure in preventing accidental blade closure during use.
- Thrust Ball Bearing / Ball Bearing Washer: The built-in lubricated balls are made of specialized high-carbon chromium bearing steel and are finely machined. The balls feature excellent hardness, wear resistance and fatigue durability.
- Package includes: RUIKE P841 x 1 pcs
With RUIKE’s commitment to quality, P841 is backed by RUIKE’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.