Upgraded Fenix TK75 is a rechargeable flashlight with an astonishing combination of 5100 lumens maximum output and 850 m maximum distance. The innovative rechargeable battery holder comes with a Micro USB port, the light is powered by 4 18650 batteries. Fitted with 4 Cree XHP35 HI LED, TK75 flashlight goes the distance in power and versatility to satisfy various lighting demands like searching, securing, caving and more.
Dual stainless steel switches offer user-friendly output selection of 6 brightness levels and 2 flash modes of instant turbo and strobe. The lockout function prevents the possibility of unintended operation of the flashlight.; Additionally, a built-in socket that can take either a shoulder strap or tripod mount for carrying or mounting, makes the TK75 even more advantageous and reliable in searching, securing, caving and as standby lighting for cars.
The TK75’s runtime can be extended by additional body tube segments and battery holders (AER-TK75, sold separately). Runtime will double by each segment-holder but brightness levels keep the same.
The stainless steel bezel, strobe and SOS functionality
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Max 5100 lumens output, 850 m beam distance
- Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
- Momentary on turbo and strobe activation
- Back support system eases handheld fatigue
- Battery level indication; lockout function
- Dual stainless steel side switches for fast and convenient operation
- Compact structure - only 18,5 cm length!
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery charging is needed
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Package includes: TK75 flashlight x 1, micro USB charging cable x 1, shoulder strap x 1, lanyard x 1, spare O-rings x 2, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK75 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK75 portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.