Fenix APEX 20 Special Limited Edition Flashlight
Fenix APEX 20 is the special limited edition flashlight for commemorating the 20th Anniversary of Fenix. This flashlight is limited to a total production run of 2500 units and is stamped with its number—making this flashlight a collector’s dream. The Fenix APEX 20 Limited Edition flashlight is made of TC4 titanium alloy and comes in two unique oxidized patterns. From its small EDC body, the light blasts an amazing 760 lumens. User-friendly features include a USB Type-C charging port, a dual light source of white and red, and a rotating switch for super-smooth control.
- Luminus SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Built-in 800mAh Li-polymer battery.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port.
- Beam angles: spot beam angle of 13°, spill beam angle of 81°.
- Color temperature of 6200K
- Metal switch for on/off and output selection.
- Instant Burst (600 lm-mode)
- High-efficiency lens with a total reflective coating max 124 m distance
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Includes: Fenix E09R flashlight, USB-C charging cable, key ring, spare O-ring, user manual.
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the E09R is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The E09R is backed by Fenix’s 2 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.