Fenix TK25 RED is specifically designed for outdoor and hunting and outdoor. It upholds the innovative mode switching structure which allows easy switching between the white and red lights by infinitely turning the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with CREE XP-G2 white LED’s, and red Cree XP-E2 LED’s. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters, the red light delivers a max of 310 lumens and beam distance of 200 meters. The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant CR123A batteries. The two tactical tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation. This Red version TK25 is a must-have for hunting and most tactical demands.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Rotary flashlight head for free switching between white and red lights.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on activation.
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Package includes: TK25 RED flashlight x 1, lanyard x 1, holster x 1, spare O-ring x 1, body clip x 1, user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the TK25RED is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The TK25RED portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.